More info: https://www.mimsoftware.com/about/careers
Clinical Support Engineer
Clinical Science · Genk, Limburg
At MIM Software, we ensure a positive, customer-centric support experience. The Clinical Support Engineer (CSE) role requires someone who is highly effective in listening and communication skills, to assist various customer roles and multiple departments. Self-motivation to learn and the ability to retain material are key attributes all CSEs must possess. CSEs must also be able to manage their time efficiently as it is typical for team members to participate in more than one AOR. The best CSE will be eager to tackle problems, notice trends, and challenge the status quo to help improve our processes.
The Clinical Support Engineers work alongside just about every department. Additional Areas of Responsibility (AOR) are common and typically include Customer Engagement, Site Development, Site Implementation, Information Technology, and Workflow Building among others.
1. Solve customer problems and answer questions via phone, email, and website chat support
• Develop a clinical and anatomical knowledge base plus product expertise in primary market by six months
• Navigate through internal resources to find information and solutions
• Problem solve, potentially time-sensitive situations, while actively engaging customers, and accurately determine when escalation or next level support is needed
• Review institution profile in order to implement a solution that will provide the most effective outcome
2. Manage customer complaints and feedback
• Liaise between customers and engineers while problems are being investigated
• Provide timely responses to customers, so that complaints are resolved within two weeks
• Adhere to regulatory standards for complaint handling
• Commit to overall software improvement by capturing and adding feedback about current and future versions
3. Actively participate and add value to our unique open and collaborative culture
• Create and foster relationships across multiple teams with effective and honest communication via email, chats, and in-person meetings
• Become a resource for fellow team members, by helping to develop and maintain internal support resources
• Become knowledgeable about both internal and external processes as it pertains to your market through participation in internal trainings, videos, reading material, and shadow experiences
• Flexible to team changes or company direction
4. Provide on-site or remote training to existing customers or new users.
• Perform training of our software in one-on-one or group settings.
• Ability to leverage unique MIM tools while on site
• Comfortable navigating challenging customer issues
5. Discover trends in support issues to aid in software improvement.
• Utilise support experiences to identify potential software improvements based on recurring customer issues.
• Leverage internal applications and resources to identify trends in support.
A bachelor’s degree in any related field or the equivalent work experience plus a Clinical aptitude.
Clinical Support Engineer
At MIM Software, our Clinical Support Engineers (CSE), are trained in medical imaging as well as a variety of our products and their functions. As a CSE, you’ll be at the forefront of our highly-valued customer support. It’s something our customers count on when they call our support line, attend a trade show, or interact with us one-on-one during site installations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
•In the first six months, you’ll start to develop a clinical and anatomical knowledge base and product expertise in your primary market
•Solve customer problems and answer questions via phone, email, and website chat support
•Timely manage customer complaints and feedback so that complaints are resolved within two weeks
•Actively participate and add value to our unique open and collaborative culture
•Become a resource for fellow team members, by helping to develop and maintain internal support resources
•Provide software training to existing customers or new users
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Entry-level applicant with the aptitude to develop a clinical and anatomical knowledge base and learn on the job
•Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills to solve pressing customer concerns
•Completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
•Strong communication & presentation skills to engage with our customers
•Willingness to travel to our customers’ sites throughout Europe
• Group insurance/pension saving
• Flexible work environment
•Extensive package of fringe benefits