Above all, we are searching for ‘the right personality’ fitting our team culture and our ambitions. We like to get in contact with ambitious and conscientious entrepreneurs with a proven track record in consultative selling and business development. Given our products, services and software an interest in innovative technology, medical environment (especially radiation therapy and medical imaging) is a must. As well as a high drive to constantly learn about our innovative technical solutions, products, software and services.
PEO B.V. is active in various technical niche markets (hospitals, industry, government and retail). We have our headquarters in The Netherlands and a Sales Office in Belgium. PEO is specialized in ionizing radiation. We offer devices to measure and detect radiation, we help to diagnose and fight cancer with radiation and we ensure safety and production quality also using radiation. Our team consists of 16 employees. The working atmosphere is informal and we highly value personal initiative and entrepreneurship. Our culture is open, direct and professional. Every day we try to do our work a little better. We focus on our customers, our suppliers and on our team.
As Sales Manager BeLux you are responsible for the further expansion of the medical business in Belgium and Luxembourg reporting directly to the CEO. Every year you present an ambitious business plan which you execute during the year. You are looking for new customers while maintaining contacts with existing business relations. You prepare quotations and contracts together with our international suppliers and our back office. Your focus is to win each contract ensuring a high customer satisfaction.
You have a self-starting and customer driven personality with ‘hunting’ and ‘farming’ competences and you are goal oriented. By nature you easily win potential customers for you with your personality, authenticity, patience, endurance and expertise. You are trustworthy and flexible, ‘adjusting your agenda to the wishes of customers’ has become your second nature. You go the extra mile to win the business. Your English, French and Dutch are excellent. With support of our Application Specialist you are a senior interlocutor on service, products, software and project solutions.
- Manage Key Accounts and growing the portfolio of the business
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- high activity level (calls, emails, fairs, congresses, visits)
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Prepare, direct and organize the defense of tenders
- Develop communication supports like mailings, website and presentations
- Positive nature, organized, coachable and with strong communication skills
- Analytical, attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Assertive personality, self-starter, result-oriented, competitive and eager to win
- Intercultural cooperation in a small and close-knit team – low ego
- Proven successful in similar positions
- Affinity with the medical sector / radiation therapy / medical imaging
- Bachelor's or master’s degree by education or experience
- Concluded trainings in consultative/value-based selling and negotiation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- ≥50% travelling and partly outside regular office hours
- A growing international organization with opportunities for personal development
- Pleasant workplace with enthusiastic colleagues in a family atmosphere
- Salary with bonus and extralegal benefits based on experience and knowledge
- Full time
- Autonomous and possibility to work from home office
- Interesting pension scheme
- Laptop and cell phone
- Company car
At PEO entrepreneurship is highly valued, every day is different and challenging, we cherish our flat organization structure and fine dynamics between all colleagues. If you feel this fits your personality, skills and ambitions, please send your application to com@gotoPEO.com. For any questions you can reach us on +31 (0) 246488688 / +32 (0)3 309 32 09 / www.gotopeo.com / PEO LinkedIn